Hair Recovery Program - Hair Loss Treatment
Hair loss, also called alopecia, is a disorder caused by an interruption in the body’s cycle of hair production. Hair loss can occur anywhere on the body, but most commonly affects the scalp. On average, the scalp has 100,000 hairs that cycle through periods of growing, resting, falling out, and regenerating.
Pharma Hermetic hair loss treatment & alopecia areata treatment work at the scalp level, revitalizing the hair bulb and obtaining a greater thickness and strength. Helps strengthen the anchorage of the root, the hair and rebalance the scalp. A complete strategy must be used, including an out-inside approach with scalp treatment and an inside-out rout to supply hair stem cells with all specific nutrients and ions they need.
• The Hair Recovery Program SP55, Hair Loss Treatment is a topical solution designed for people suffering hair loss that work from the outside in, to support the stem cells in the follicle.
• The Hair Recovery Program SP55 reduce the inflammation and provide better supply of the key ingredients for healthy cellular growth
The Hermetic products have been developed to create synergies between them by the combination of more than 1 product. By combining them we have a higher absorption of vitamins and amino-acids to support the follicle to increase the length and density.
• Hair Growth → Pro vials + hair lotion to achieve a unique results in a 8 weeks period.
• Beard Growth → Ampoules + Hair Lotion to achieve an unique results at home in a 8 weeks period.
• Eyebrow Growth → Ampoules to achieve an unique result at home in a 8 weeks period.
In addition, Pharma hermetic, Hair Loss Treatment in Dubai, the Hair Recovery Program SP55, enhance the growth of new hair and activates dormant follicles thanks to its effective active ingredients. Providing all the necessary nutrients to repair the weakened and brittle hair. After the hair loss treatment, the hair is thicker and more voluminous.
We rely on ingredients suitable to penetrate the scalp and stop hair loss.